Since 2008, ICD had been actively searching for a house that was adapted to its multiple needs, including a training center. This property was found in 2013, the existing house located rue Jean Goujon was sold and the new “House of Nations” located at 249, rue Saint-Martin was acquired by ICD as ownership from its own resources. Since that time, the house has constantly been extended and renovated, particularly to fully comply with the demanding fire protection regulations and the legislation on disabled people. Of course there was also a demand for modernization. The works will be completed in 2015. The house and the entirely equipped hairdressing studio can now be fully used for training purposes.
Intercoiffure Mondial Headquarters: House of Nations, 249 rue Saint-Martin, 75003 Paris, France (Métro 4 & 3 – Réaumur Sébastopol)
2 possible airports for your arrival:
Paris - Roissy Charles de Gaulle (CDG)
- Train RER-B to Paris Gare du Nord + Metro Line 4 (direction “Porte d’Orléans”) and stop at Réaumur-Sébastopol
- Or taxi (cost from CDG airport to the House of Nations estimated around 50€)
Paris - Orly
- Shuttle ORLYVAL to “Anthony” from which you can catch the RER-B train to Châtelet-les-Halles + Metro Line 4 (direction “Porte de Clignancourt”) and stop at Réaumur-Sébastopol
- ORLYBUS to “Denfert Rochereau” from which you can catch the RER-B train to Châtelet-les-Halles + Metro Line 4 (direction “Porte de Clignancourt”) and stop at Réaumur-Sébastopol
- Or taxi (cost from ORLY airport to the House of Nations estimated around 40€)
Advice for your return trip on the second day of the training: if you must go back home right after the end of the seminar, please make sure that your flight or train back home is booked late enough to get it considering the heavy traffic on the rush hours.