Programme per course
Programme - I'm getting trainied in Paris & Barber
Information: the seminars are held on Sunday & Monday.
1st day (starts at 2pm so that everybody can arrive in Paris in the morning)
- 2pm*-6pm: demonstration of the new Intercoiffure Mondial collection and personal interpretation from the trainer
(*Barber seminar starts at 1pm)
- 6pm-7pm: free time for the participants to check-in their hotels, get dressed for the evening and come back to the House of Nations
- 7pm-10pm: the participants are taken to a typical French gastronomy restaurant in Paris
- 9am-4pm*: seminar with hands-on under the leadership of the trainer (we work on mannequin heads)
- Light lunch break in the House of Nations
- 4pm*-4.30pm: final discussions, distribution of certificates, individual return trip home or enjoying Paris for another day
(*Barber seminar from 9am to 3pm followed by final discussions and distribution of certificates until 3.30pm)
Programme – ColourStar
ColourStar Seminars are intensive colour training held over 3 days as follows:
- 1st day - Saturday: 11am – 6pm
- 2nd day - Sunday: 09am – 6pm
- 3rd day - Monday: 09am – 4pm
All lunches and dinners are organized and borne by Intercoiffure Mondial
Advice for your return trip on the last day of the training: if you must go back home right after the end of the seminar, please make sure that your flight or train back home is booked late enough to get it considering the heavy traffic on the rush hours.
Every participant has to bring his/her personal professional toolkit!
Subscriptions made online will be confirmed with a return email from our head office confirming availability and final registration. Seminars can welcome a maximum of 12 participants, and subscriptions are treated in chronological order: first applied, first served.