Programme per course
Information: the seminars are either on Saturday & Sunday OR on Sunday & Monday.
1st day (starts at 1pm so that everybody can arrive in Paris in the morning)
- 1pm*-6pm: demonstration of the new Intercoiffure Mondial collection and personal interpretation from the trainer
(*Barber seminar starts at 2pm)
- 6pm-7pm: free time for the participants to check-in their hotels, get dressed for the evening and come back to the House of Nations
- 7pm-10pm: the participants are taken to a typical French gastronomy restaurant in Paris
- 9am-4pm*: seminar with hands-on under the leadership of the trainer (we work on mannequin heads)
- Light lunch break in the House of Nations
- 4pm*-4.30pm: final discussions, distribution of certificates, individual return trip home or enjoying Paris for another day
(*Barber seminar from 9am to 3pm followed by final discussions and distribution of certificates until 3.30pm)
Advice for your return trip on the second day of the training: if you must go back home right after the end of the seminar, please make sure that your flight or train back home is booked late enough to get it considering the heavy traffic on the rush hours.
Every participant has to bring his/her personal professional toolkit!